We are a branch of the National Autistic Society run by parent volunteers, many of whom have children with autism.
NAS branches in England provide a local hub where parents, carers and people with autism can get help, access services, support each other and meet other people and families in similar situations.
NAS Sutton does this through:
• Keeping you up to date with local activities and support
• Finding out information that you need and signposting you to local professionals and organisation
• Running regular daytime and evening talks
• Holding workshops to help families develop skills and understanding of ASD issues
• Helping families link up with others who are in a similar situation through events & activities
You don’t have to have received a formal diagnosis to access support from us.
Membership of your local NAS branch is FREE! If you would like to go on to our mailing list and be kept up to date on all branch and local activities please complete our on-line registration form.
If you would like to support us either through volunteering your time or making a donation, you can find details on our Support Us page. We receive no funding and all money we receive is spent on our members, so any donation, big or small, is welcomed!
For more information about autism, Asperger syndrome and related diagnoses visit the National Autistic Society main website.
I hope you find it easy browsing our website, but if there is some information you can’t find please don’t hesitate to Contact Us, and I look forward to seeing you at one of our events shortly!
Rachael Phillips & Roberta Heys
NAS Sutton Co-Branch Officers (Volunteers)
We are a branch of the:
National Autistic Society
393 City Road
London EC1V 1NG
Charity No: 269425
Company No: 1205298
Welcome to the NAS Sutton Branch website!
Double click to insert body text here ...